We don’t believe that your child’s education should ever be something you have to compromise. However, we know that situations in life can prevent you from choosing the childcare center that you trust most due to finances. In order to prevent this we offer a scholarship program to low-income households and teenage parents who are in need of childcare financial assistance. These scholarships are addressed on a personal basis and awarded as needed. Don’t wait to apply!
Contact us today with any questions you may have about our scholarships for single mothers and teens and the qualifications. See why we are Alpharetta’s Top Rated Local® childcare center.
Kind, compassionate, and understanding care from professionals who love what they do—it’s time to call us today!
Please read the following documents in its entirety and then fill out the application. The original application and requested documents must all be submitted before any information is processed as we do not accept incomplete applications. You may only choose one program to participate in. This scholarship may not be combined with any other program offered here at Joyful Praise Academy or through any governmental aid programs (i.e. CAPS).
Alvin Trotter Scholar
1. Qualifications: Must meet income eligibility
2. Employment Verification
- Proof of income – (Check stubs to cover the last 30 period)
- Must work at least 25 hours per week
- Payment must never be late: Three (3) late payments will result in immediate withdrawal from scholarship program.
- Attendance: Consistant unexcused absences will result in you family being automatically terminated from our Scholarship Program.
- All supplies and uniforms must be provided and maintained by the legal guardian.
4.You must attend all Parent Committee Meetings.
- All other center rules must be upheld.
- Your scholarship will be up for review every 4 months to determine eligibility.
Education First Scholar
1. Qualifications: The parent/guardian who has custody of the child (ren) must be a full time student.
2. School enrollment verification: You must show a valid school schedule that you are physically attending. (All distance and online schools are excluded from this scholarship.)
3. High School Students: Any teen parent that does not receive any form of subsidized childcare assistance will automatically qualify for the program.
4. Payment: If payment is late three (3) or more times, you will automatically forfeit your spot in the program.
5. Attendance: Attendance is very important. Five absences from school will be considered Excessive and will automatically result in termination from the program.
6. All other Center rules must be upheld – It is the responsibility of the parent(s) to obtain a copy of JPA Parent Handbook and to become familiarized with the standards of the center.
7. Special activities are MANDATORY! The registration fee is not covered by the scholarship.
3 PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR SPECIAL ACTIVITIES REGISTRATION FEES